Within AppCarry you can take your affiliate marketing live in a few steps only. To achieve this you need to follow a few steps which include complete integration with both the advertisers and publishers.
After completing this process, you can start the flow of traffic and can continue to focus on the optimization part.
Steps Involved with Advertiser Integration:
- Adding an Advertiser, which will be used later at the time of creating the campaigns. This advertiser will be associated with all the campaigns related to them.
- Create a Campaign manually or fetch the same with the help of API Integration.
- Sharing an advertiser Postback URL, you can add the relevant parameters in the URL in line with the required information from the advertiser with the help of postback.
- Sharing a Test Link using the advertiser for a Postback Test.
- Ask the advertiser to do a system postback test so that you can record the conversion and check if there is any error in debug postback and their possible solution.
Once you have recorded the conversion accurately, you can move on to Publisher Integration.
Steps Involved with Publisher Integration:
- Adding Publisher, which will provide you the traffic.
- Generating a Publisher Tracking URL from the panel in a particular campaign and sharing the same with the Publisher.
- Add supported and relevant Parameters for a publisher tracking link.
- Share the Tracking link and ask them for their Postback and test URL generated from their platform/panel.
- Setting up Publisher Postback, before doing the Postback test.
- You can create a Postback Test to check whether the conversion is fired to the publisher in Postback Log and you can troubleshoot in case you find an error.
Once you are able to do it with the above steps, you can take the campaign live.
For any clarification, please contact our Priority Support on: email@example.com.
Chat with Support team?
We provide top-notch custom solution for businesses to get started.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join the 500+ people that uses Appcarry