There is a section for basic settings under campaign management wherein you can define and set various attributes for your set targeted campaign.
Some of the options are:
- Conversion Tracking - This option is decided while creating the campaign and couldn't be changed later on.
- Primary Tracking Domain - You can change or choose any domain as default for primary tracking which is going to be used at the time of generating links.
- Attribution Window - You can set a limit for attribution for instance, post that time every conversion will be treated as cancelled one.
- Click to conversion Time - You can explicitly set the click to conversion i.e. time that you need to define between a click happening and then converting into conversion.
- Global Targeting to Publishers - If you want to show global targeting set by you to publishers you can simply choose the option "Yes".
- Sub ID Override - You can add data here in case you want your sub-ID to be overridden by any other parameter
- Conversion Hold period - You can define the minutes for which the conversion will be on "Hold period".
- Conversion Status After Hold - To set the status of conversion happening after the period defined. After the conversion period is over you can change the status to any of the one defined by you. You can set it as approved, cancelled, rejected or extended
- Redirect Type - Redirect is a way to send both users and search engines to a different URL from the one originally requested. You can set this as 302 (Moved temporarily), 200 ok (No redirect) and so on.
- Unique Click session Variable - You can set the variable for the unique session stored on the servers. It can be Cookie, GAID, IDFA or IP addresses
- Unique Click Session Duration - Value in hours for unique click sessions by users
- Duplication Click Action - If you enable this you can block the duplicate clicks and have directed to a blank page or the fallback URL defined by you.
- Deep links - AppCarry offers a feature of attaching deep-link to the publisher’s tracking link for any campaign. These deep links can redirect the users to a particular section of the final landing page. You can enable or disable the deep link option directly from here for your campaign
Chat with Support team?
We provide top-notch custom solution for businesses to get started.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join the 500+ people that uses Appcarry