AppCarry supports both image and iFrame pixels. You can place this pixel at the advertiser's end on the Landing page. Both iframe and image pixels are similar to each other. There is not much difference between them. So based on the advertiser's requirements, you can share the required pixel with them.
What Level of Pixel AppCarry support?
- We support 2 levels of the pixel.
- Advertiser Level: We recommend using this only in cases when Advertiser is not comfortable in adding pixels multiple times.
- Campaign Level: This pixel is valid only for particular pixels, we recommend using campaign level pixel, as it will be a lot easier to check the Pixel log, in case of an issue.
How can I create a campaign on image/iframe Pixel or via tags?
- You can select/change the conversion tracking method to Https Iframe/Image pixel anytime.
- You will get the option to select while creating the campaign and if the campaign is fetched through API or already created then you can change the details.
Once you have set the conversion tracking method as an iframe/image pixel then you can follow the below-mentioned steps to do integration on Advertiser End:
Generating the pixel for default and goal
- Your default conversion can be anything, it depends on which type of campaign you are running. It can be registration, purchase, etc.
- This will be your pixel for Registration and it will be placed on Registration Thank you page.
Your pixel for Goal conversion will be
So you need to:
- Select the checkbox "Goal value."
- Select the goal value that you have created.
- Once you have selected it, it will get implemented in the postback as &goal_value=sale.
- Add a parameter for &sale_amount= and ask the advertiser to pass the sale amount in this parameter.
In the same way, you can generate multiple event postbacks and share them with advertisers based on the conversion that you want to track.